After being popularized by guerrilla gardeners the seed bomb is a little ubiquitous. Which is why I'm currently digging these seed Bon Bons by Park Seed. The delicious take on seed bombs come in a variety of, um, flavors. Edible Flowers, Edible Tea Garden,Cocktail Herbs, Italian Herbs and the Culinary Basil Collection. Just as attractive as a box of chocolates, but these Bon Bons won't go to your Valentine's thighs.
"Ghost Pepper" listing and order while you can (limit three per customer).
OSGATA is asking for support in the form of donations to the "Farmer Travel Fund." What will the donation be used for? According to the association's pledge page:
- Coordinating the PUBPAT lawsuit against Monsanto’s GMO patents as well as providing information to the public.
- Defending a farmer’s right to save and trade seed
- Encouraging the viability of regional organic seed companies
- Promoting the right to farm, protected from GMO contamination
- Ensuring the right to true choice in the marketplace for farmers and consumers
- Establishing protocols for maintaining organic seed integrity and testing seed quality.
- Protecting farmer developed varieties
- Developing and supporting organic seed standards
- Encouraging National Organic Program progress toward 100% organic seed
To make a donation visit the Organic Seed Growers and Trade Association's website and donate via PayPal